The Number of Visits to JoJo The Dog Face Girl's BlogSpot

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I've gone GLOBAL baby... who knew?

       So, I'm looking at my blog today and I see a "Stats" tab.   I've not noticed this there before.  Is it new?  So I start exploring it... it lets you know your "audience".    LOL... I have an "audience".     Years of receiving a "D" in conduct finally pay off!!!   I honestly didn't know they gave above a "C" in conduct anyway.   I talked and joked... a lot.    And maybe flirted... maybe.  

The dark green in the majority of hits, the light green is a large number as well..
      Anyway... back to my "audience".   The stats let you know what country is viewing you.    Of course, most were from the United States.  USA!!! USA!!! (sorry.. had to give props to my country... ha)   I had several "hits" from the U.K.... You think maybe Prince Williams was making sure Ron and I was going to work out before he settled on Kate?  (Her majesty wouldn't know what to make of me... HA!)    Canada had several views too.   Hmmm,  well if the USA can't win it in the Olympics, I do cheer for the Canadian athletes.   Then came Japan.  Japan?   Yeah...I have a Japan audience.   Then Germany and Russia.   I do have a friend that lives in Germany.  Hi Suzanna! (if it's you)  Then the Philippines... I have many Filipino friends. (Hello my wonderful friends... miss you so much!)    But, I'm doubting they're checking my blog when they visit home.  Then there was Malaysia and Denmark.   Yep, Denmark.... and a few hits from way over there.   I had to google it to be sure where Denmark is located.    lol    And last.... was France.   I am sure these "hits" were an accident.   But it was interesting..   to learn I have an "audience" at all.   I always assume most reading this blog are from my Facebook.  I are wrong!   Of course, they may be all trying to give me a virus...  This could very well be a global conspiracy.   Hmmmm...

Well... my adoring (and no the stats didn't say anyone "adored" me...) audience... til next post...

bye!, 再見,  Tschüss, свободный от игры день, バイバイ,  au revoir
Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. What's the Russian phrase for "spambots"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoJothedogfacegirlApril 25, 2011 at 5:55 AM

    Hmmmmm, good question. Kind of why I said at the end they are all trying to give me a virus. *wink*
    JoJo

    ReplyDelete