The Number of Visits to JoJo The Dog Face Girl's BlogSpot

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to School Night


10 things I learned/observed tonight at my son's 8th grade middle school's Back-to-School night:

10. Most kids really do look just like their parents.
 9. Giggling cheerleaders will never go out of style.
 8. One teacher likes to wear dresses and sit on her desk.
 7. The teacher mentioned in #8 happens to wear black underwear.
 6. The teacher mentioned in #7 & #8 is my son's favorite teacher.
 5. If your mommy tat is showing at your kid's back-to-school night...
         you might want to make better choices when doing shots of tequlilla.
 4. Shirts with the back cut out are not for all body types.
 3. 8th grade algebra teachers don't play.
 2. My son has a test TOMORROW!
 1. The kids seem taller than when I was in 8th grade... I, however, do not.

5 comments:

  1. I guess I should have went tonight............

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoJo The Dog Face GirlAugust 26, 2010 at 7:53 PM

    Ha! You were invited... But declined.

    It's the shirt with the back cut out... Isn't it? That chic looked like a midget's butt was peeking out the back of her shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronnie should have went to grammar class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you the teachers little pet......

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoJo The Dog Face GirlAugust 28, 2010 at 5:13 PM

    The good thing is... I didn't marry Ronnie for his grammar. *wink*.

    (my own grammar be atrocious... Ha!)

    ReplyDelete