The Number of Visits to JoJo The Dog Face Girl's BlogSpot

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jo Knows

That God is good.
That life goes on with or with out you, so get on board.
That my husband is my soul mate (no matter how much he denies this..ha)
That I am loved by a romantic alpha male who "thinks" of the little things.
That some of God's biggest blessings really are unanswered prayers.
That self-centered people don't get me. or anyone else for that matter.  ha.
That motherhood is my purpose.
That my sons control my heartbeat.
That a step mom can love someone else's kids as though they are her own.
That laughter really IS the best medicine.
That smiles are contagious.
That teaching others safe patient care is fulfilling.
That I am like my Mom... I smile at the sight of a baby... so does my Jake.
That my children are a gift, not a burden.
That some people are never happy.   And I don't "own" that.  They do.
That the past is just that... the past.   It is why you are where you are, but does
          NOT dictate where you're headed.
That some people aren't genuine.  But most are.
That if you want something, work for it. 
That I am a hoot ( I know this because I've been told so many times.. ha!)
That when your child is very ill, you'll never feel more powerless.
That when your child gets better, you never feel more grateful.
That the Serenity Prayer should be every one's motto.  Every one.
That "rinse and repeat" are excellent instructions, not just for shampoo.
That I love waking up everyday.
That God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment