The Number of Visits to JoJo The Dog Face Girl's BlogSpot

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ROXY! He's not here. I promise.

I can't convince Roxy that Jake is NOT here.
She's in his room... in her spot... waiting.
REFUSES to budge. 
So... I find myself having a conversation.. with a dog,  "Roxy, your boy isn't here tonight... come on out of there" (this usually works) 


This is where she lays every night as he watches tv or does his homework, etc,..  Then she gets in bed with him....  
 But tonight.. she doesn't buy it.  She's sitting there.. alone in a dark room (door cracked in hopes she'll come to her senses and I don't have to haul her out)




You see.. she LOVES Jake.   The whines and cries when he comes home are quite impressive.    The longer he's been gone... the louder.    The summers are tougher on her, because Jake is gone to his dad's every other week.  In Doggy time... thats A LOT!

(side note... as I'm typing this... she just runs out here barks at me once, then marched back into her spot in his dark empty room)   She's lost it.


She was less than a year old here.
 PSSHSHHH!   Who can blame her really?  He is pretty cool to have around...

No comments:

Post a Comment