The Number of Visits to JoJo The Dog Face Girl's BlogSpot

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm not the jealous type, or so I thought

I've always prided myself on not being the jealous type.    Now, don't misunderstand me... nor am I the "sharing" type either.     But, I've made the statement several times about how I'm NOT the green-eyed jealous chic.   I found out just how wrong I was.

A couple years ago, my husband was coming to my work to meet me for lunch.  I was busy and missed his call, twice.   So I called him back.

A woman answered.    I said I must have the wrong number and hung up.   Hmmmm...   I redialed it, watching the numbers closer.  And... a soft spoken woman answers.  "Hello, are you looking for Ron?" 

Now, what took place in my head...is something,  I'd never  experienced.  I mean all out, I'm gonna kick someone's ***, who the **** is this chic answering MY husband's phone, pure jealous rage.   My heart is pounding and I'm ready to scratch some chic's eyes out.

"Umm, yeah I AM looking for Ron."    She responds, coyly,"I'm sorry, he's a little busy right now".       Me,"Oh, is he?"     Her,"Uh,huh".

Every nerve in my system was on fire.

And I hear in the background... laughter.    My husband takes the phone and says,"so, you're not jealous, huh?"

The next words out of my mouth would have made a sailor blush.

The "voice" was my "friend" Paula... and she did a great job of talking sexy and fooling me.   A GREAT job.

So... no more do I claim to not be "jealous".   Because, if you answer my husband's phone and you are NOT my friend Paula playing a joke...  This will not go your way.   At all.   I do after all.. have green eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment