The Number of Visits to JoJo The Dog Face Girl's BlogSpot

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Today's Lessons learned from hiking through six historic graveyards

1. Some people are never forgotten.
2. Most, however, are.
3. My husband is a wonderful, patient man.
4. I need to exercise more.
5. I love my camera even more than before.
6. Waffle house has great sweet tea.
7. I find I reflect on the lives, not deaths.
8. Everytime I see an infant or child's grave, it feels like someone throws a rock at my heart.
9. My soft spot for a soldier's grave is strong.
10. In the end, I still just want to be creamated

oh... and...
Crackheads are up and about at 8am on a Saturday morning.  (maybe they never went to bed?)

1 comment:

  1. "Perpetual Care" really means that when your dead and gone, they don't care!!!!!! If your markers get vandilized, fall over, get uprooted by trees or taken over by overgrown vegitation you are no longer a voice to be heard. So it matters not to the living who go about their daily business, oblivious to the fact that they are surrounded by the forgotten.

    ReplyDelete