The Number of Visits to JoJo The Dog Face Girl's BlogSpot

Thursday, May 19, 2011

God help us all

WHY,WHY, WHY are we picking on our friend, Isreal?      Obama does NOT speak for US.  He speaks for himself.  Yet, we choose to continue funding a country that harbored a terrorist who masterminded the murder of 3000 American lives?   And we put ourselves further in debt to China to do so.    So.. how does this end?   We are at China's mercy.  We lose a great allie.   I am rarely "politically angry".  I am reasonable about politics.   And well aware of what I can (I vote) and can't control.  But... this... has me fuming.    1967 lines?   Isreal would die.   They are our last "powerful" alliance.   It's a sad day for Jewish people everywhere.  The disrespect and destruction of our promise to them.   GRRR!!

2 comments:

  1. Jo, I love you like a sister, because you are my sister. I know we agreed to avoid speaking about politics.


    On the 13th anniversary of the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin, Israeli Prime Minister Olmert said the following.
    "We must give up Arab neighborhoods in Jerusalem and return to the core of the territory that is the State of Israel prior to 1967,.."
    http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/olmert-israel-must-return-to-1967-borders-1.257032


    In May of 2005 George W Bush said
    "Any final status agreement must be reached between the two parties, and changes to the 1949 Armistice lines must be mutually agreed to. A viable two-state solution must ensure contiguity of the West Bank, and a state of scattered territories will not work. There must also be meaningful linkages between the West Bank and Gaza. This is the position of the United States today, it will be the position of the United States at the time of final status negotiations..."
    http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2005/05/20050526.html

    I don't see a whole lot of difference between what the former Israeli Prime Minister, Dubya and Obama said.

    My take on the whole thing is there is a lot of blood on a lot of hands over there. From what I've read, studied and seen, I agree with Olmert, Bush and Obama.

    I love you Jo.

    ReplyDelete